On completion of this course, attendees will have a basic understanding of how variable speed drives function, how software can be interrogated, and how authorised persons would undertake changes to programming. This is a generic course and a number of different types of variable frequency drives are used.
- Applications for variable speed control systems
- Overview of principles of operation
- Parts of variable speed drives
- Signal and power cable arrangements
- Setting and commissioning protocols
- Interrogating software and basic interpretation
- Generic fault codes
- Tests and test instruments
- Preventative measures to improve drive and motor service life
Those who need training on a specific manufacturers device should enquire with ESUK for bespoke requirements to be met.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.