A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Electrical Safety UK Limited – we have a vacancy for an Electrical Trainer & Assessor within our busy training team; delivering bespoke and off-the-shelf training at our facility in Rotherham and on client’s sites across the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Electrical Trainer and Assessor is responsible for:
- Involvement in activities within Electrical Safety UK Limited requiring development and delivery of training courses and undertaking assessment. This involves face to face meetings with clients and providing consultancy/advice.
- Provide Support and information to the Consultancy and Training teams.
- Deputise for the Compliance Director in matters of training and assessment.
- Participate in quality assurance and standardisation with regards to training and assessment. Support the Compliance Director in meeting the needs of Awarding Bodies.
- The day-to-day health and safety of themselves including the completion, implementation and dissemination of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Click here for the job advertisement and further details about experience and qualifications: E3 Electrical Trainer & Assessor JV V1.0 (Advert)
Think you’d like to join our team? Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com