The course focuses on developing theoretical understanding through practical application and is very much a ‘hands-on’ style of delivery. Working with circuit boards operating from a safe voltage supply, learning through trial and error is encouraged, and working as part of a team helps to embed the basic principles covered in the course.
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electricity – Legislation and Dangers
- Fault protection and the Role of Protective Devices
- Motors and Control Circuits
- Programmable Logic Control
- Safe Isolation of Supplies
- Single and Three Phase Supplies
- Test Instruments
- Voltage—Current; Resistance and Power
Delegates attending the course must be 18 years of age or older. There are no formal entry requirements; however, candidates are expected to have a good understanding of basic mathematics and physics.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.