Firstly we’d like to wish a very Happy New Year to all our customers, partners, suppliers, and colleagues. From what has been an extremely difficult year for all in the world to what is seeming like another challenging few months ahead we’d like to take a moment to reassure everyone that as we continue through these restrictive times Electrical Safety UK remains a constant partner and continues to provide Essential Services to all our clients.
hroughout the pandemic we have, as many have, adapted to the new environments around us to ensure our clients can continue to make Safety a priority:
- We continue to provide an unrivaled multi-faceted Holistic Approach to Electrical Safety Management, pioneered by Electrical Safety UK Limited, assisting clients in the management of all electrical hazards, and risk reduction and mitigation activities.
- Our team has developed revolutionary Remote Data Collection processes for our Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Electrical System Studies clients.
- We have developed Online Training Solutions that enable our delegates to maintain that all-important classroom-style learning environment.
- We’ve carried out countless online FREE Electrical Health Checks to assist clients in identifying Gaps in their Health, Safety, Electrical Safety Management Systems, and Competency Assessments.
- Our Techincal Authority contracts have assisted clients where Technical Advice may not be readily available within the company perhaps due to Furlough, Retirement, and lack of internal experience or knowledge.
- We’ve developed New and Exciting Training courses to complement the ongoing discussion surrounding risks associated with Electrical Vehicles, Batteries, and those working with them. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE NEWS!
… and of course so much more.
Meanwhile, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and we look forward to supporting you in 2021 and beyond.
Rebecca Broadhead, Managing Director