This course covers basic lifesaving skills, resuscitation techniques, care of the unconscious casualty and management of injury and illness.
- First Aid at Work Regulations and Rules
- Fears of First Aid
- Initial Assessment
- Unconscious Breathing and Recovery Position
- The Heart, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attacks and CPR
- One Rescuer CPR
- Chest Only Compressions
- CPR Handover to a Second Rescuer
Other Primary Care First Aid Problems
- Adult Choking, Conscious and Unconscious
- Serious Bleeding Management and Wounds
- Shock, Continued from the Above Exercises
- Spinal Injury Management
- Burns and Scalds
- Anaphylactic Shock and Allergies
- Seizures and Epilepsy
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.