Following subjects revised and reinforced:
Introduction to First Aid
- Principles and priorities of treatment
- First aid supplies
- Record Keeping
- Management of an incident
The Respiratory System
- Asphyxia, Hyperventilation and Asthma
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation techniques
The Circulatory System
- Wounds and bleeding
- Circulatory Shock.
- Heart Attack and Angina.
Burns and Scalds
The Musculoskeletal System
- Sprains, Strains and Dislocations.
- Spinal Injuries
The Nervous System
- Head Injuries
- Poisoning and Anaphylactic Shock
Recognition of illness
- Epilepsy and infantile convulsions
Management of eye injuries
Introduction of New Techniques
The re-qualifying course must be completed within 28 days of the current certificate expiring.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.