This City & Guilds 2377 qualification is aimed at those responsible for the maintenance of electrical equipment and those actively involved in the inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Based on the guidance given by the Institution of Engineering and Technology, this course explains the necessity for appliance testing, how it should be implemented and managed and how the actual inspection and testing should be carried out correctly.
The course runs over two days, with the assessment being carried out in the afternoon of the second day. The course is both practical and theory based, with ample opportunity for the delegate to practice ready for the exam.
- Statutory and Non-statutory requirements
- Electrical units of measurements
- Equipment type and construction
- The need for and the frequency of inspection and testing
- User Checks, Formal Visual Inspections and Combined Inspection and Testing
- The Practicalities of Inspection and Testing
- Defective Items
- Specialist Equipment
- The Portable Appliance Tester
For those involved in the management of appliance testing, the 2377-32 Management assessment may be added for a small fee.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.