This qualification intends to provide delegates with an increased understanding of the principles and practices of earthing and bonding on low voltage systems. This course is suitable for those who have an understanding of electrical principals but wish to further develop their understanding of fault protection by ADS.
- What is earthing & bonding?
- BS7671 and Guidance Note 8
- System earthing
- Resistance, impedance and temperature effects on conductors and electrical systems
- Protective devices
- Earthing design
- Surge protection
- Functional earth, high protective conductor/ touch currents
- Bonding design
- Other methods of compliance
- Special installations and locations
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.