This Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 course better informs anyone involved in electrical design, electrical installation and electrical maintenance to ensure that they comply with Regulation 1 through to 16 of the Regulations.
- Duty Holders
- Systems, Activities and Work Equipment
- Strength and capability
- Insulation and placing of conductors
- Earthing and other methods of protection
- Protective devices
- Isolation and switching
- Working on equipment made dead
- Work on or near live conductors
- Access, working space and lighting
- Absolute requirements, so far as is reasonably practicable and defence
- Enforcement action and case studies
There are no formal entry requirements; however, candidates are expected to have a basic understanding of electrical science and have a practical appreciation of electrical installation work.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.