The course is also ideally suited to engineers and others who are responsible for issuing Electrical permits to Work and Electrical Isolation Certificates.
- Considerations When Isolating
- Documentation and Reinstatement of Supply
- Group Working – Caution and Danger Notices
- Identifying Suitable Points and Equipment for Isolation
- Knowledge of Isolation Process
- Preventing Equipment and Conductors from Becoming Charged
- Proving Dead
- Securing Isolation
- The Dangers Associated with Electricity
Delegates attending the course must be 18 years of age or older. There are no formal entry requirements; however, candidates are expected to have a basic understanding of electrical science and have a practical appreciation of electrical installation work.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a certificate.
This is an on-demand course, which can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.