- To give you the information to work safely within the Extractives and Mineral Processing Industries
- Concentrate on risks specifically found in the industry
On completion of the course delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the subjects by successfully completing each module assessment paper
- Appreciate how they personally can influence good standards within health, safety & the environment
- Understand the value of risk assessment and have the knowledge to recognise when change to a generic assessment is required
- Understand the common hazards associated with work
- Accident Statistics
- The Quarries Regulations 1999
- Arrival on Site
- Preparation for Work
- Site Hazards and RAMS
- The Fatal Six
- Occupational Health
- A valid core and mineral products passport
Unless otherwise stated, delegates should hold a passport which is valid on the day of assessment. Those wishing to renew their passports within the last 6-months of their existing passport validity will be able to do so with any remaining time on their existing passport being added to their new passport.
Only if a delegate fails to complete a renewal course will the date of the passport expiry change to the new course date.
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will receive a confirmation of attendance whilst SPA process your qualification.
This course can also be delivered on site. Please call our sales team for more details.