A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Electrical Safety UK Limited – we have a vacancy for a Senior Protection Engineer within our busy consultancy team. Working within a group of highly experienced engineers to deliver a high-level quality service to our blue chip client base. You will work across many areas including Electrical System Studies, Electrical Safety Management and Competency.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Senior Electrical Protection Engineer is responsible for:
- Involvement in activities within Electrical Safety UK Limited requiring elements of Electrical Engineering including Electrical Safety Management, Electrical Training, Electrical System Studies and Business Development. This involves face to face meetings with clients and providing consultancy/advice.
- Provide Support and information to the Consultancy and Training teams.
- Line Manager is the Principal Electrical Engineer. Senior Electrical Protection Engineer may be required to deputise for the Principal Electrical Engineer.
- Have a keen involvement in the company Business Development and sales activities including identifying, building and maintaining relationships with key accounts; following up on new enquiries, carrying out site audits and pre-assessments and selling to existing clients as opportunities arise.
- The day-to-day health and safety of themselves including the completion, implementation and dissemination of Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Reviewing and commenting on RA and MS statements written by other personnel.
Click here for the job advertisement and further details about experience and qualifications: E2 Senior Electrical Protection Engineer JV V1.0 (Advert)
Think you’d like to join our team? Please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org